At First Glance
Clinell is The UK’s most trusted single-step detergent and disinfectant wipe; ideal for use on surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. Our patented near-neutral pH formula ensures exceptional material compatibility and is kills at least 99.999% of pathogens after 10 seconds, norovirus within one minute and reduce instances of MRSA by 55%.
- Clinell Universal are effective against coronavirus in just 60 seconds of contact time.
- Clean & Disinfect at the same time yet safe for babies - Alcohol Free
- Validated against EN14476. Tested at Microbac Laboratory in the USA. Both were tested against MERS-CoV, a virulent strain of human coronavirus, not a surrogate.
Skin friendly and dermatologically tested
No sore or dry hands with frequent use.
60 second efficacy
- As products are effective in 60 seconds, it’s important to understand contact time. Contact time is the length of time the surface being disinfected must remain wet for the disinfectant to work. It is formulated to keep surfaces wet for the whole contact time. It’s important for users to remember to discard wipe they’re using as it becomes dry or soiled.
Proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal
- Include MRSA, Acinetonacter, VRE, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas, TB, Norovirus, Hepatitis B & C and many more.
CE certified class lla medical devices
- Conform to the Medical Device Directive as class lla devices
- No damage to surfaces or equipment
No pre-cleaning required
- Single-step detergent/disinfectant wipes. That means they clean and disinfect in a single action. This reduces the opportunity for user error and makes sure we’re always delivering an effective dose of disinfectant.
Where to use it
- Chair, desk, door handles, mattress, worktops, trolley, keyboards, accessories, lockers, toys, changing mat, tray tables, sinks, tap, switches, walking frame, wheelchair, stroller, walker, playpen, carseat, floors, food tray, television, phone, handrail, medical device... anywhere
Formulation includes biocidal performance agaist
- Gram-Positive Bacteria
- Gram-Negative Bacteria
- Enveloped Viruses
- Non-Enveloped Viruses